Kim Martin is a Registered Dietitian with a PostGrad Diploma in Clinical Sports Nutrition. She has a special interest in women’s health and nutrition, as well as functional and integrative nutrition. Kim uses her skills in nutrition to help people improve their relationship with food and their bodies, so that they can focus on what matters most in their life. Kim promotes intuitive eating and exercise, and weight-inclusive wellness.
Areas of speciality:
- Holistic lifestyle and diet assessments
- Range of optional tests including DNAlaysis and ImmuPro allergy testing
- Weight loss
- Binge eating
- Breaking destructive eating habits through intuitive eating
- Gut health
- Sports Nutrition (endurance and strength based sports)
- Rehabilitating your relationship with food
- Burn out and Adrenal Fatigue
- Emotional eating
Contact Kim for a personalised appointment.